For being part of the Metrovation family, residents of West Side Lofts can enjoy the perks of West Side living. From Bridge Avenue businesses to our neighboring Metrovation retail sites, we are pleased to bring you deals and services designed just for you. A way to say thank you for choosing to live at West Side Lofts.
Downstairs at West Side Lofts:
- Soul Strong - Walk (lunge, or run) the 50 steps to claim your 3 training sessions plus a nutritional counseling session for $350. Regularly $500. And with a renewal of a 10-session packages, enjoy 10% off. Go you! http://soul-strong.com/
- Freshica - 10% off fresh juice and smoothies. Packing goodness into your regime just got a whole lot tastier. www.facebook.com/freshicas/
- Karma 2 Go - 10% off organic, vegan baked goods and deli. Buy downstairs and nosh upstairs. (New York living comes to Red Bank)
- West Elm – Unpack your bags and enjoy a 15% New Mover discount. It’ll look like home sweet home in no time. www.facebook.com/westelmredbank/
Businesses in the ‘Hood:
- Two River Theater – Ticket vouchers to select productions are made available for residents. Check back for more information. www.tworivertheater.org
89 Newman (less than a mile away on Newman Springs Rd):
The Grove at Shrewsbury + Grove West:
- Platypus- 10% off the store’s eclectic mix of home décor, accessories and furnishings that will make you fall in love with your home. www.facebook.com/InspiredLivingbyPlatypus/
- Greek Eats - 10% off delicious, authentic Greek fare—gyros, souvlakis, salads and more. Because everything’s betta with feta! View menu here: www.gogreekeats.com/
- Neves Jewelers- Never mind being fashionably late. Neves wants you to be always on time. Receive a watch battery, compliments of Neves. Plus, enjoy 20% off your purchase for being a WSPerks member.
- Must show proof of WSL residency; limit one battery per household. Some exclusions may apply, see store for details.
- Website: www.nevesjewelers.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/NevesJewelers/
To claim your perks, please pick up your WSPerks card at the Leasing Office. Participating retailers will ask for the card.
Stay tuned as we introduce more WSPerks into the program!